Monday, April 13, 2009

ERIC GOT ACCEPTED!!

YEAH!!! ERIC GOT ACCEPTED TO AUBURN UNIVERSITY! HE WILL BE AT THE MOBILE -ALABAMA CAMPUS WITH 25 OTHER STUDENTS! I AM SO PROUD OF HIM! CONGRATS BABY!! YOU DID IT! GO TIGERS!!!

MOBILE, ALABAMA- HERE WE COME!!
ANYONE IS WELCOME TO COME VISIT US!! PLEASE!!!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! Tell him way to go! And congratulations!!

Cardon & Whitney said...

Congrats you guys!!! That is so exciting! Hopefully we'll be able to make it out and visit you sometime. Way to go eric!

Jac said...

This is so great!!!!! I mean, I'm still gonna have to throw in a big ROLL TIDE, but, am so thrilled for you guys nonetheless! And are you kidding, the Mobile Campus?! My family lives only like an hour West of that. So... we will be visiting for sure! Oh gosh, now we will both know the joys of living in Alabama. It's a journey, that's for sure!!
Congrats again! I know you must be overjoyed with pride for your hubby. Way to go, Eric!!! I still get a little teary eyed just thinking of how proud you must be. Yay!!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, I still get all chocked up!! Eric is sooo excited! we cant stop talking about it. but I have to admit, it doesnt seem real yet!! Jac, Does your family like it there? I am so nervous to move and be where I dont know the area! My Realtor Laura :) is looking into it. so we will be taking trips to AL!!! crazy!! thanks guys!!

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Congrats! Moving will be a new adventure. I'm sure it'll be fabulous!!

Blog Archive