Eric and I are so excited to start this new adventure in our Life!! He is due December 26th, hopefully Sooner....not Later! We were planning to move to Alabama, and then LIFE happened.....so Eric will be finishing his degree here at UNF, We are very lucky to have wonderful family and friends here that have loved and supported us this whole time! We are very excited that our baby boy will be born here will all of our loved ones around!! what a blessing!! We are still thinking of names....I never thought that this would be so hard!! but a name says everything about YOU, and I dont even know him yet! haha.
I am going to post over due pictures - hopefully i can get them scanned in right!
2 comments:
Yay!!! For babies, and for your baby boy, and for staying in Jacksonville!!!! That just made my day =)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment