Wednesday, March 25, 2009

***GOOD LUCK ERIC***



Eric got an Interview with Auburn University!! We are so excited and proud of him! He leaves Sunday March 29th for the interview on Monday the 30th! Everyone is asking if he is nervous, he says NO, but I think I am nervous enough for the BOTH of us! Auburn University has about 1,000 people apply to their Pharmacy school, they interview about 250 and accept 150. I mean, WOW! Eric that is awesome! Good Luck Baby! We are all excited for you - and will have you in our thoughts and Prayers!!
LOVE YOU TONS BABY!

2 comments:

Bryan and Hollee said...

Hey guys! That's so great! I'm so happy for you! We will keep our fingers crossed and you in our prayers! GOOD LUCK!

Heather said...

Tha is so great! Congratulations eric! We'll definitly keep you guys in our prayers =)

Blog Archive