Andrew was in town for his Spring Break, We wanted to do something fun, so we went to Hollywood Studios! YAY! It was a beautiful day! Finally some heat!! we had a blast... Jim made it onto AMERICAN IDOL!! and Andrew was the 4th/runner up, which pretty much meant if Andrew would have gone 1st he would have made it! So pretty much, they are Both Amazing!!! It was fun to see Jim singing on stage, It was a blast!!Then we went to Tower of Terror...wow...I haven't been on that ride in Years! It was AWESOME! I really enjoyed the day with family and enjoying the sunshine of the day!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
*HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS*
Andrew was in town for his Spring Break, We wanted to do something fun, so we went to Hollywood Studios! YAY! It was a beautiful day! Finally some heat!! we had a blast... Jim made it onto AMERICAN IDOL!! and Andrew was the 4th/runner up, which pretty much meant if Andrew would have gone 1st he would have made it! So pretty much, they are Both Amazing!!! It was fun to see Jim singing on stage, It was a blast!!Then we went to Tower of Terror...wow...I haven't been on that ride in Years! It was AWESOME! I really enjoyed the day with family and enjoying the sunshine of the day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment