
If you told me, at the age of 12, that i was going to marry my brother's best friend i would have said "YUCK"! But it turned out to be true! Eric and I have know each other since we were 12 years old. He was my brother friend first: they played basketball and gold and were in Scouting together. I never showed any interest in him until we were about 21 years old after he had returned from Chile as a missionary. He swept me off my feet and he didn't even know it!! Christmas Eve 2006- at a family gathering, Eric dropped to one knee and announced that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me! it was very exciting to have our families witness his proposal, and of course, I said YES! The next day our wedding planning began- 11 months of it! having worked with my dad, Dan Harris, at hundred's of wedding over the years, I had a good idea of what i wanted my dream wedding to be like. :) We were married in the LDS Orlando Temple, and had the reception in Jacksonville, at The Hyatt River Front. We had 200 guest from Jacksonville, Utah, Oregon and California! Everything turned out just the way we planned, PERFECTLY!!

1 comment:
NETNIE!!!!! wassssuupppp???!!!!???? Happy bday if you see this sometime soon...if you ever check your blog or do anything with it...love ya! have a great birthday! eat extra cake! excercise more! (if you want to) :) ttyl
Post a Comment